Monday, March 9, 2009

Facebook and New Business

One of the reasons I've hardly been posting here is that I've been building my presence on Facebook, for both personal and professional reasons, and also been starting a new business.

I've joined quite a few relevant groups at Facebook, and am beginning to find some of the contacts there may develop into very useful business contacts. On the fun side, I've managed to make contact with quite a number of old friends, some of whom I've not seen for over 20 years.

My new business, in partnership with two friends is all about helping people to get paid a monthly rental in return for them wrapping their car in a corporate advertisement.

It's called AdsOnCars. Simple, huh? You can see the site HERE, although this is a work in progress as we're not too happy with its look.

It's good to be busy!

Cheers

Mike

No comments: